Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This goes out to you my darling *H*

NOONE LIKE YOU



You changed my world with a blink of an eye



That is something that I can not deny


You put my soul from worst to best


That is why I treasure you my dearest






You just don't know what you have done for me


You even pushed me to the best that I can be


You really are an angel sent from above


To take care of me and shower with love






When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear


And your touch have chased away all of my fear


You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile


It is even better everytime you smile






It so magical those things you've made


To bring back my faith that almost fade


Now my life is a dream come true


It all began when I was loved by you






Now I have found what I am looking for


It's you and your love and nothing more


Co'z you have given me this feeling of contentment


In my life something I've never felt






I wish I could talk 'til the end of day


But now I'm running out of things to say


So I'll end by the line you already know


"I LOVE YOU" more than what I could show


BY: ALEX
FOR: H

1 comment:

  1. hey alex!
    how r u?
    i really miss u sooo mucccchhh!
    and BTw.. thanks for the really sweet poem!
    Oh, so u only write me really sweet poems when im gone... haha kidding1
    Just wanna say... I LOVE YOU 2!!!

    H

    ReplyDelete